Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Drinking too much?

It's a bit worrying. I drank the bottle of Magno brandy I bought last week from Carrefour within five days. I didn't like it as much as the cheaper Terry Centenario so I bought a bottle of that from our local supermarket this evening. Well it only cost 7.59€

Lovely sunny day today in our bit of Spain. Lunchtime temperatures were around 20ºC

No comments: