Wednesday, February 08, 2006

How Many Years?


Living in Culebron has made me more careful about keeping in touch with people back in the UK. Most of it is done by email with the occasional phone call.

Alan Crawford, someone I first bumped into eating digestive biscuits and drinking milk in the Buttery at Hull university in 1972 is coming out for the weekend in a couple of days.

But I got an interesting email from someone I went to school with this evening. I must have first met Bob Filby back in 1965 in the First Form at Hipperholme Grammar School in West Yorkshire. He said he hasn't seen me in the flesh for quite some time and the last time we met I had dark hair. Now he's seen the photos on the blog he knows I have white hair. As revenge I have posted the picture he sent me of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment