Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

That Bottle of Brandy

I think I may have found the Lord.

Apparently Lent started today, I know this because I saw a news item on the TV where lots of Spaniards were throwing flour at each other. You may also remember the blog I did in February called "Drinking too much?"

We have been drinking far too much booze and, as giving something up is what you do for Lent, Maggie and I have decided to go on the wagon for the forty days.

No comments: