Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Friday, May 05, 2006

About as exciting as it gets

I forgot to renew my library book yesterday so I popped in today to return the book ready to pay the overdue fine for one day. "No, it's not overdue said the librarian, I saw you hadn't renewed it so I did it for you." How's that for service?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»