Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fine!

Bit of a blow to the household finances.

There was a form in our post box to say that there was a letter waiting for Maggie at the Post Office that had to be signed for. When I went to pick it up the chap in the Post Office was almost gleeful. "It's a traffic fine".

Apparently Maggie had been photographed by a speed camera doing 88kph in a 60kph zone last month and the fine is 200€.

It's just one of those things I suppose but it's a fair bit of money.

No comments: