Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just a turn in the road

We drove around today and, at one point, I felt a bit sleepy. So we stopped for a few moments. Us apart there wasn't another human made sound to be heard - no cars, planes, radios or children. Just trees, birds, the breeze in the grass - that sort of thing.

Spain is one of the noisiest countries in the World but it's not full; so it's dead easy to find a bit of peace and quiet. Lovely

No comments: