Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Friday, February 16, 2007

A blow for the common man

You may remember that I got a bit tetchy with the people who run the website for the Town Hall in Petrer (see Giving Blood, October 2006). I suggested that they might have time to put some dates and details on their events calendar if they spent a bit less time in the bar.

I had a look at their website today for the first time in ages. They've put the dates against all this years events, done a little spiel about them and, where they have the timetable, they've put that in too. I sent them a little note to say what a good job it was.

No comments: