Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gardening

We have a few fruit trees in our garden. The Spanish system is to ensure that the ground betwen fruit trees, vines etc. is clear of weeds and back to bare earth to avoid the spread of fire. Each year Maggie and I clear the weeds that have grown in the garden over the winter. This year we've had a mild winter and a bumper crop of weeds. Quite where to start is a little daunting


This is Maggie looking daunted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magie buena suerte mejane trabajo!
Al moestara meo frio y in viento ....
Saludos
Laura