Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Eating a couple of pigs

The man who had made me stand too close to the bulls took Maggie and I back to his house for breakfast. His wife appeared to have used our absence productively to cook a couple of hundredweight of pork products - panceta, papada, chorizo, farianto - just think blood, fat and pork scratchings and you're on the right track. There was wine too and to humour the Brits a box of PG Tips. Just the way to celebrate not having needed that emergency operating theatre.

No comments: