Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Monday, April 13, 2009

El Culebrón

As we were strolling into the village to have a meal at Casa Pepe the other day we passed Eduardo's restaurant we had a look around the corner to see how the post box in the village square was. We peered over towards the village hall. Later we went to the bodega to get a couple of bottles of the local wine. Everything appeared to be in order in El Culebrón

Despite putting quite a few entries into Life in Culebrón I have never featured the village as a place so there is now a series of snaps taken on the walk from our house into the centre of the village and back again. Actually I'm typing this just before I go and take the photos. Would you like to make a little wager as to whether any of the pictures will feature people - there aren't usually a lot of folk on the streets of Culebrón!

Written Sunday 12 April 2009

No comments: