Blogs in this series

Life in Culebrón is a very British view of life in a small village in Alicante province, my experience of Spain, of Spaniards and sometimes of the other Britons who live nearby. The tabs beneath the header photo link to other blogs written whilst I was living in other parts of Spain, to my articles written for the now defunct TIM magazine and to my most recent photo albums.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Black Hand Gang

I don't know about you but black is not a shade I associate with clean.

Years of "Omo washes whiter than white" brainwashing I suppose.

I bought the bar of soap in the photo last weekend and I was a little surprised when I opened the box this morning. It has a strange scent too, not really unpleasant but somehow not quite soap like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just another cultural shock. That's a nice soap for me. And, if I can remember, not very cheap.